ArcBit Wallet Website
ArcBit is a Bitcoin wallet designed to be intuitive and secure. Users can interact with the wallet through iOS, Mac OS, Windows, Linus, Android and Web. Additionally, ArcBit offers an optional cold wallet storage feature for offline transactions. Although users keep their private keys in the deviced, the validation of blocks is centralized.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?