Ardor Freewallet Wallet Website
Ardor is a blockchain platform developed by Jelurida. One of Ardor’s main features is the opportunity it gives builders to create their own child chains within the ecosystem and manage them with different functions and plug-ins. Also, the platform has Lightweight Contracts – more flexible and easy to use than the Smart Contracts alternative.
Freewallet has been providing applications for the most popular cryptocurrencies since 2016. Besides Ardor Wallet, the Freewallet family includes a multi-asset wallet for 100+ coins and tokens for the web, iOS and Android devices; 30+ applications dedicated to a single cryptocurrency; and Freewallet Lite – an HD wallet for iOS and Android.
• Login with Email, Facebook and Google +
• Top up Ardor wallet with almost any currency: USD, BTC, LTC, DOGE etc.
• Built-in exchange to 10+ coins
• Coins are stored in cold storage
• App is secured and supported
• ARDR price and statistics
• Restore wallet from any Android device
• Simple and beautiful Freewallet interface
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.