Atomic Wallet Wallet Website
Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options - Changelly and ShapeShift. Atomic supports more than 300 crypto-currencies, to see the full list click here.
Atomic Swap features:
- Cross-chain Atomic Swaps between any BTC-LTC-QTUM pair
- Blockchain-based peer-to-peer order execution
- Fast and secure data transfer with Atomic Distributed Orderbook
- Custody free solution without any third-party risks and fees
- Flexible Market order margin and fast rate update
- Trading history blockchain storage
- Receive and send over 300+ cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, DGB, DASH, ETC, QTUM, BCH, XLM, ZEC, XMR and ERC20 tokens
- Custom token feature: you can add any ERC20 token to Atomic Wallet in a minute
- Exchange assets via Changelly or Shapeshift with floating or fixed rate
- Track your portfolio in different fiat currencies
Security and migration:
- Strong encryption and custody-free solution guarantees a high level of security
- Users can export private keys in different formats
- Private key storage is personal, which means the funds are controlled by its users
Atomic Wallet currently offers swapping of 60+ crypto pairs anonymously and receive a cash back for exchange
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.