BitAddress Paper Wallet Wallet Website
BitAddress is a way to create a paper wallet online.
All you do is move your mouse on the screen to "generate some randomness" which then creates a private key and public key.
This can then be imported to another wallet system (via the WIF key) or printed out and kept offline as cold storage.
There are points of failure when printing it and creating the address but the risk is low.
A fun way to create a bitcoin paper wallet.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?