Bitcoin Core Client Wallet Website
Bitcoin Core is the full Bitcoin client and therefore takes up a lot of space as it downloads the full blockchain.
Although the client is not rich in features, it does provide a high level of security as the private keys will be created and reside on your computer.
Bitcoin Core initial synchronization will take time and download a lot of data.
This is a semi-cold wallet and doesn't have any mobile capability to tap and pay on the go.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?