Bitcoin Freewallet Wallet Website
Freewallet Wallet is a mobile wallet with a built-in cryptocurrency exchange. Free Wallet provides cold storage security for your BTC funds and is available for Android devices through Google Play and for iOS in the Apple App Store.
• Login with Email, Facebook, Google+ or mobile phone number;
• Send BTC to almost any altcoin address;
• Top up the wallet with almost any coin and receive BTC;
• Coins are stored in Cold storage;
• App is secured and supported;
• Real-time BTC price and charts;
• Balance in fiat currencies;
• Restore wallet from any device;
• PIN code and Fingerprint Login;
• QR Code Support;
• Optional email confirmation for all transactions;
• Direct link to BTC block explorer in transactions details;
• Email notifications about balance changes;
• Share your wallet address via Twitter, Facebook, email and more;
• Multiple language support, including Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Russian and more;
• Import/export private keys;
• 2-factor authentication;
• Impeccable 24/7 customer service;
• Simple and beautiful Freewallet interface.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.