Bitcoin Freewallet Wallet Website
Freewallet Wallet is an easy-to-use mobile wallet with a built-in cryptocurrency exchange. Free Wallet provides cold storage security for your BTC funds and is available for Android devices through Google Play and for iOS in the Apple App Store.
• Login with Email, Facebook, Google+ or mobile phone number;
• Send BTC to almost any altcoin address;
• Top up the wallet with almost any coin and receive BTC;
• Coins are stored in Cold storage;
• App is secured and supported;
• Real-time BTC price and charts;
• Balance in fiat currencies;
• Restore wallet from any device;
• PIN code and Fingerprint Login;
• QR Code Support;
• Optional email confirmation for all transactions;
• Direct link to BTC block explorer in transactions details;
• Email notifications about balance changes;
• Share your wallet address via Twitter, Facebook, email and more;
• Multiple language support, including Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Russian and more;
• Import/export private keys;
• 2-factor authentication;
• Impeccable 24/7 customer service;
• Simple and beautiful Freewallet interface.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?