BitConnect Client Wallet Website
The bitconnect client is a desktop and iOS wallet which allows you to receive and store BitConnect Coin, and then send them to others. It also allows you to stake BitConnect coin in its PoS mechanism. This wallet requires the user to keep a copy of the blockchain.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?