Bitgo Wallet Wallet Website
One of the top most trusted wallet provider in the bitcoin space. Innovators with an edge and easy to use and intuitive design.
BitGo (www.bitgo.com) operates a Bitcoin security-as-a-service platform based on its innovative multi-signature technology. The Bitgo wallet uses multisignature technology to underpin its product offering by sharing keys between themselves and the user.
The company currently offers BitGo Enterprise™, the first multi-sig, multi-user solution for corporations and financial institutions to manage their Bitcoin holdings with enterprise-grade security.
The BitGo platform also enables exchanges, marketplaces, and e-commerce players to facilitate secure, multi-party transactions that are secured with BitGo.
Essentially commercial grade software for the individual. Processing $1 Billion transactions a month.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?