Bither Wallet Wallet Website
Bither is an open Source Bitcoin wallet Project that comes as a package or basically bitcoin core combined with blockchain.info giving you a desktop client wallet for your bitcoins and a mobile hot wallet.
With Bither wallet running on cold or hot mode, you can use Bitcoin as simple as cash or credit card.
Bither Cold Wallet
1. Cold wallet running on offline mode (Backup phone).
2. Private keys are protected by digital password.
3. Realtime monitoring the network status (Wifi, 3G, BlueTooth).
4. Security check for private keys.
5. Sign the hot wallet's unsigned transactions.
6. Automatically backup and recovery.
Bither Hot Wallet
1. Hot wallet running on online mode (Daily phone).
2. You can easily monitor your Bitcoin savings with Watch Only mode.
3. You can prepare unsigned transaction for Watch Only address.
4. Hot wallet also supports private keys, you can save some pocket money in this kind of addresses.
5. Decentralized and P2P (peer to peer) Bitcoin wallet, no registration or login needed.
6. Realtime price of major Bitcoin Exchanges.
7. System notification for new transactions.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.