Bitlox Wallet Wallet Website
The BitLox Bitcoin Hardware wallet is the Rolls Royce of Bitcoin wallets with its wealth of features and high levels of bespoke security coming encased in titanium if you so wish. Although difficult to use in terms of getting to grips with all its features - the Bitlox wallet is treasure trove for those keen on privacy and security. A list of the features an be found below.
- Mobile with Bluetooth LE for low power usage and extended battery life
- Credit card form factor
- 4 mm thin – smallest in its class
- 2″ full matrix advanced e-paper display – can display address QR codes when fully powered off
- Indestructible shockproof & weatherproof metal case
- Can be charged with any micro-USB cable
- Multiple languages supported
- Display and sign free-form messages with address key – proving users identity
- NIST certified True Random Number Generator to secure user signatures
- Over 100 wallets possible, each of which can generate millions of unique addresses
- The seed for each wallet is encrypted via PINs
- Emergency PIN irrevocably wipes all user data
- Full alphanumeric keypad directly on the device – entering PINs has never been more secure
- PINs may be up to 20 characters in length, alphanumeric [0-9a-zA-Z]
- 12, 18 or 24 word mnemonic backups enable recovery of all funds if the BitLox is ever lost or stolen
- Mnemonic phrases are compatible with leading web wallets and open source tools
- Wallet recovery from mnemonics is done ONLY on the device, no phrase entry on a computer to worry about.
- Stylish and advanced design that will be the envy of all
- Fully BIP32 & BIP39 compliant
- Lightweight yet robust at only 25 g
- Internally calculates transaction fees & displays them – never get a "surprise" with fees
- Free leather carrying case
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.