The BitPay USD card is the latest offering for the payments institution Bitpay. Their fee shedule is incredibly honest telling you how to avoid the extra surcharges and fees - for example telling you to use a PoS (Point of Sale) terminal to get cashback and not face the $2.25 ATM surcharge - refreshing!
However the standard range of surcharges do apply such as the 3% foreign currency conversion - and international ATM withdrawals of $3.25. The dormancy fee is $5 per month.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to create a Multi Signature Wallet
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Install the ZCash GUI Wallet
- How To Use The Zcash GUI Wallet