Bitwala Wallet Website
Bitwala is Germany’s cryptocurrency flagship with the mission of building the bank to bridge traditional and blockchain-based finance. Based in Berlin, Bitwala offers the world’s first all-in-one platform combining a regular bank account, Bitcoin and Etherem wallets, and seamless cryptocurrency trading. Its customers can easily buy and sell bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH) with fast cash settlement directly from their bank account, hosted by a German partner bank. Bitwala’s investors include Earlybird, Sony Financial Ventures, coparion, Global Brain, High Tech Gründerfonds, ALSTIN Capital, and Digital Currency Group.
● Main Benefit: Buy & sell BTC and ETH directly from your regular bank account.
● Product Descriptor: a bank account, cryptocurrency wallets and trading combined.
● Mobile app available for Android & iOS
Bitcoin Interest Account
● Main Benefit: Earn up to 5% Interest from your Bitcoin
● No lockup, you can add & withdraw anytime
● Fast Liquidity: withdraw and convert to Euro within minutes
● Minimum investment of €10 in BTC
● Only network fees apply - no additional fees for investing or withdrawals
Bitcoin Trading: Buy and sell bitcoin directly from your bank account
Trading of “real” bitcoin - no financial derivatives (CFDs)
● Fast and secure 24/7 Trading
● Exchange Euro and cryptocurrencies within minutes
● Trade from just €30 up to €30,000 (rolling 7 days)
● Only 1% trading fees, no hidden fees (network fee not included)
Bank Account: A Bitwala bank account hosted by solarisBank
Account is free of charge and comes with German IBAN
● Euro deposits up to €100,000 protected by the German Deposit Guarantee Scheme
● Standing orders and automatic payments for service subscriptions
● Send and receive SEPA transactions
Debit Card: Convert cryptocurrency to Euro and pay in-store, online, or withdraw globally
Bitwala’s globally accepted, contactless debit Mastercard
● Free withdrawals at 40,000+ ATMs worldwide
● Track your spendings through mobile push-notifications
● Free order, free shipment, and free withdrawals at most ATMs
Cryptocurrency Wallets: Non-custodial wallets for bitcoin and ethereum that let you send,
receive and store cryptocurrency
Only you can access your wallet - you hold your private keys
● Cryptocurrency wallets with built-in 24/7 trading
● Cryptocurrency wallets that puts you in control: “Your keys, your crypto”
● Highest industry standards with two-factor authentication, multi-signature keys and
Customer Support: German & English customer support just a tap away
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.