Blockchain Wallet Wallet Website
Blockchain is probably the most popular wallet today. The wallet is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The Company does store your wallet on their servers which does involve third party risk. Altogether rich in features and simplicity at the same time, and the Company has had a solid reputation for security - one of the leading lights in the Bitcoin community.
The Company updated their wallet in early 2016 to include enhanced security features by making the wallet hierarchical deterministic which adds extra security by not using addresses twice.
Blockchain is adding trading features to their wallets and has recently integrated the ability to buy BTC on android wallets.
Blockchain now supports Bitcoin Cash and Ether.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?