Bread Wallet Wallet Website
Breadwallet is a real standalone bitcoin client.
There is no server to get hacked or go down, so you can always access your money.
Using SPV mode, breadwallet connects directly to the bitcoin network with the fast performance you need on a mobile device.
In terms of ease of use one of the top Bitcoin wallets out there, but downside is the limited means of use - i,e, only apple ios.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?