Bread Wallet Wallet Website
Breadwallet is a bitcoin wallet. There is no server to get hacked or go down, so you can always access your money. Using SPV mode, bread wallet connects directly to the bitcoin network with the fast performance you need on a mobile device. Breadwallet support converting your bitcoin into bitcoin cash, ethereum, and a large number of ERC20 tokens.
In terms of ease of use one of the top Bitcoin wallets out there, but the downside is the limited means of use - i,e, only apple ios.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?