BTC Wallet Wallet Website
The BTC Wallet is a highly intuitive open source bitcoin wallet available for the web browser, iOS and Android. The wallet does not require users to store the blockchain as validation is centralized. The wallet supports eight languages.
BTC Wallet also focuses on providing simple but efficient security. It has 2-fa login and a backup file that is downloaded when creating the wallet. The file has the information and instructions required to recover the BTC Wallet or password if anything happens. The file also contains the info on public keys.
The wallet was previously named Blocktrail until it was acquired by Bitmain and rebranded to BTC Wallet as one of the services offered at BTC.com. Other services include a mining pool, block explorer and a useful multi-purpose app that can be used on mobile or as a chrome extension. Users can also acquire cryptocurrencies using the wallet.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?