Change allows you to invest in cryptocurrencies instantly and spend your earnings with a VISA debit card.
Buy, sell, and trade between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, and Dash instantly and without paying commission. Quickly convert your investments to euro to hold, or spend in-store, online and through ATMs worldwide.
With Change, users are in control of their card - instant payment notifications and the ability to freeze the card from the app assist in preventing loss in case of theft.
Change uses the protection of multi-signature, cold-storage cryptocurrency accounts and has a dedicated support team ready to help its users no matter the issue.
POS Fee (0 or the fee per transaction):
- EURO purchases are free;
- European purchase: €0.50 plus 1% of the transaction value;
- International purchases: €0.50 plus 1.50% of the transaction value.
- How to Buy Gift Cards With Cryptocurrencies on Coinsbee
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.