CoinCorner Wallet Website
CoinCorner is an Isle of Man based Bitcoin Wallet. You can use your Apple, Windows and Android phones with this wallet and gain access via the web interface giving a fully fledged set of options to control your bitcoins.
The main feature behind the Coin Corner offering is the ease with which you can buy bitcoin. Similar to Coinbase, you can use your debit card and pay an administration fee.
CoinCorner charges 2.5% administration fee for deposits up to 2000€. Anything over that is free.
Security is in the form of two-factor authentication and with the firm storing over 90% of the bitcoins in cold storage. Private keys are under central control.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.