CoinCorner Wallet Website
CoinCorner is an Isle of Man based Bitcoin Wallet. With a great interface, the wallet is easy to use and intuitive. You can use your Apple, Windows and Android phones with this wallet and gain access via the web interface giving a fully fledged set of options to control your bitcoins.
The main feature behind the Coin Corner offering is the ease with which you can buy bitcoin. Similar to Coinbase you can use your debit card and pay an administration fee.
CoinCorner charges 2.5% administration fee for deposits up to 2000€. Anything over that is free.
Security is good with two-factor authentication and with the firm storing over 90% of the bitcoins in cold storage. One negative is the fact that you don't have control of your private keys - for some a positive.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?