CoolWallet Wallet Website
Coolwallet is a hierarchical deterministic wallet that allows you to sync up your phone with a credit card looking hardware wallet.
The wallet is quite difficult to set up involving multiple steps to do a check for backing up your access codes to the wallet. All in all, a relatively long-winded process to set up the wallet. But with poor ease of use generally comes better security as is the case here.
CoolWallet S is retailing at a price of 99.00 USD while CoolWallet S Duo costs 159.00 USD.
- Cold Storage - Store Your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and ERC20 Tokens with a Common Criteria EAL5+ certified Secure Element Microchip.
- Mobility - Take Your Investments Further with the Mobile Hardware Wallet Made for your iPhone and Android.
- Encrypted Bluetooth - No More Clunky and Confusing USBs. 100% Wireless via Encrypted Bluetooth.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?