Copay Bitcoin Wallet Wallet Website
Copay is an Hierarchical Deterministic wallet. This means that funds in the wallet can be restored using old backups, diminishing the risks of losing funds. The extra security of using different addresses for each bitcoin transaction is also a positive security feature alongside multisignature capabilities. Copay allows users to check prices in over 150 currencies.
Copay is open-source free software, it is not bound to companies or individuals. Anyone can copy, modify, verify or contribute to Copay.
HD address generation
Spending proposal flow
Remote backup storage
Livenet / Testnet support
Copay is tied into Bitpay - one of the larger Bitcoin merchant facilitators.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?