Counterwallet Wallet Website
Counterwallet is a Counterparty wallet that allows you to store BTC, XCP, and any Counterparty tokens like Bitcrystals, FoldingCoin, Storj and Swarm Counterparty does not require you to register an account. All encryption is handled client-side, meaning that your passphrase nor any of your private information ever leaves your browser.
There are no wallet files to backup or secure, and using your passphrase you can access your wallet from any trusted machine with a web browser.
Counterwallet is entirely open-source.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.