Counterwallet Wallet Website
Counterwallet is a Counterparty wallet that allows you to store BTC, XCP, and any Counterparty tokens like Bitcrystals, FoldingCoin, Storj and Swarm Counterparty does not require you to register an account. All encryption is handled client-side, meaning that your passphrase nor any of your private information ever leaves your browser.
There are no wallet files to backup or secure, and using your passphrase you can access your wallet from any trusted machine with a web browser.
Counterwallet is entirely open-source.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?