Cryptonator Wallet Website
Cryptonator Wallet is an online wallet that encrypts your user data online whilst giving you access to the funds they control on your behalf. The good bit about this wallet is that it is easy to use and gives you multiple cryptos at the loss of handing over control of your finds to another party.
Anonymous & secure
Your account is all about privacy, anonymity and bank-grade security.
They claim to take all possible measures to keep your funds safe and secure. All provided services run entirely over secure SSL (HTTPS) connection, critical user data is hashed by SHA-256 cryptographic algorithm.
Additional two-factor authentication with One-Time-Passwords adds even more security to your account.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?