The CryptoPay EUR Bitcoin Debit Card offers users the ability to top up from their Cryptopay Bitcoin wallet. The card has the standard sets of fees for foreign and domestic ATM withdrawals and has a 1% loading fee for pushing your funds into euros on the card.
There is also a monthly fee of 1 Euro on top of the initial price of EUR 15. Foreign transactions fees and currency conversion costs are 3%.
The Company is registered in London and operates through Mychoice Visa.
You can fund the card using bitcoins, Euros, Pounds or GBP from you CryptoPay account.
The card ships globally except for the United States, India & Algeria.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How to Buy and Store Grin