Dogecoin Core Wallet Website
Dogecoin Core is the official Dogecoin wallet mantained by the Dogecoin foundation. It is the full DOGE client and therefore takes up a lot of space as it downloads the full blockchain. The initial synchronization will take time and download a lot of data. Although the client is not rich in features, it does provide a high level of security as the private keys will be created and reside on your computer.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?