Enjin Wallet Wallet Website
Enjin is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Enjin Coins. It features top-of-the-line security architecture, employing security techniques such as the Enjin Secure Keyboard, rule of two encryption and other measures to turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure wallet. The wallet is simple to use and allows users to view, manage and sort of their tokens easily. The Enjin Secure Keyboard features a proprietary keyboard that is buil into the wallet itself to provide the maximum amount of protection.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.