Enjin Wallet Wallet Website
Enjin is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Enjin Coins. It features top-of-the-line security architecture, employing security techniques such as the Enjin Secure Keyboard, rule of two encryption and other measures to turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure wallet. The wallet is simple to use and allows users to view, manage and sort of their tokens easily. The Enjin Secure Keyboard features a proprietary keyboard that is buil into the wallet itself to provide the maximum amount of protection.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?