Exodus Wallet Website
Exodus is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet that boasts an easy-to-use UI. You can keep your 0x, Aragon, Augur, Basic Attention Token (BAT), Bancor, Civic, District0x, EOS, Edgeless, FirstBlood, FunFair, Gnosis, Golem, iExec RLC, Matchpool, Metal, Numeraire, OmiseGo, SALT, SingularDTV, Storj, Status, WeTrust and Wings all in one place and easily calculate and organize your savings with their pie chart portfolio. Exodus has a built-in exchange that allows you to instantly trade the supported coin between themselves. The backup wizard will allow you to keep your wallet safe and ready for later use. Exodus is partially open source.
Exodus supports 95 crypto-currencies, info available on the main page of their website.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?