Green Address Wallet Website
GreenAddress is a multi-signature wallet that is very user friendly and has extremely good security. Private Keys are never held by the third party server side. Payments have to be approved by Green Address itself. A positive in some way as it provides the same restrictions as traditional banks on large transfers.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?