Infinito Wallet Wallet Website
Infinito Wallet is a multi-asset universal wallet. It offers an extending list of leading transactional cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Neo, and Dogecoin. It also enables access to leading smart contract blockchain tokens such as ETH ERC20, NEO NEP-5, and more to come on their roadmap. Infinito Wallet will also support EOS in June 2018.
Mission & Vision:
- Provide users with maximum accessibility and flexibility to manage their cryptocurrency portfolio and wealth.
- Serve the needs of all users by providing an abundance of excellent services enabled by blockchain applications.
Premium Security and Privacy
- Password and passphrase are owned and stored only by the end user.
- The passphrase is always encrypted on the end user’s local phone by an advanced encryption algorithm using a secret password.
- Infinito Wallet does not store any user data.
- Supports the majority of Tokens: Search, store, send, and receive the majority of tokens on the market.
- Multi-Coin: Supports an expanding list of cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, NEO, BCH, LTC, DASH, DOGE and more.
- Touch ID Support
- Contacts Management
- Price Optimization
- Enhanced Speeds
- Transaction Memos
- Export All History Transaction
- QR Code Scanner
And more upcoming features planned on the roadmap.
- Registered in the Isle of Man
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?