Jaxx Wallet Wallet Website
Jaxx is a multi-currency wallet developed by Kryptokit.
- They never access or hold onto user funds.
- They offer a client-side security model, with private keys hosted locally and never sent to any servers.
- They are design-oriented, offering simple, attractive user interfaces and experiences
- They use standards that ensure that should the wallet ever go down or cease to exist, your keys can be imported into another service.
- They remove friction points whenever possible
- They never require users to input any personal information including email addresses
With a focus on unifying the look and feel across devices and focusing on customer service, security, design, and user experience, their goal is to make the Jaxx Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet default wallet of choice for the masses.
- Single master seed backup (This will be the only seed you will even need in the future for any coin they integrate)
- Bitcoin - HD (Hierarchical Deterministic)
- Ethereum Unlockable (EASTER EGG UNLOCKABLE) - Currently single key pair, however, HD Ready when Ethereum HD standard is determined)
- Easily Switch between BTC & ETH
- Single Screen Operation - All wallet functions work on a single screen. No more flipping between send and receive * screens or trying to find your wallet address or QR code.
- Menu animations deliver stellar UI / UX
- Native camera scanning
- Pair Across Devices - Easily sync across devices (Mobile, Desktop, Extension) by scanning a pairing token or inputting seed. (Only available as they roll out other versions in the coming days)
- Switch between fiat and BTC / ETH
- Spendable balance display
- Max Send feature
- Generate custom amount QR code
- Single code base across all devices - ensures rapid integration of new features across all versions and devices with minimal individual customization
To see the full list of supported coins click here.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.