KeepKey Wallet Wallet Website
KeepKey is the latest and most advanced hardware wallet retailing at $129. With advanced and heightened security - your Bitcoins are going to kept extremely safe with this piece of hardware.
Users need to install Google Chrome and once the device is connected to the computer users will be prompted to insert a pin number. This number is reinserted every time a transaction is performed. The first time the KeepKey device will display the users private key. The Company recommends writing this down and storing it in a safe place.
The device signs the transaction locally before sending it onto the computer and into the Bitcoin network. Keepkey is not yet integrated with any mobile wallet platform for added ease of use
KeepKey supports more than 30 coins, for more info you can check it here.
Anodized Aluminum Case
micro USB connector
TRNG (Hardware Random Number Generator)
256×64 3.12″ OLED
Trezor Protocol Compatible
Height: 38.0 mm
Width: 93.5 mm
Depth: 12.2 mm
What’s in the Box
Woven Nylon USB Cable
Recovery Sentence Backup Card
Genuine Leather Backup Card Sleeve
Quick Start Guide
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?