Ledger Nano X Wallet Website
The Ledger Nano X is a Bluetooth® enabled secure device that stores the user private keys. It offers state-of-the-art security: users private keys are safely isolated inside the device’s certified secure element (CC EAL5+), the same chip used in highly secure applications such as credit cards and passports.
Ledger Nano X supports 1000+ currencies, please visit the complete list here.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?