Litecoin Core Client Wallet Website
Litecoin Core is the (formerly Litecoin-Qt) is the reference Litecoin client and is maintained by the Litecoin Development team. Since it's the full Litecoin client, the initial synchronization will take time and space as it downloads the full blockchain. Although the client is not rich in features, it does provide a high level of security as the private keys will be created and reside on your computer.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?