LiteVault Wallet Website
LiteVault is an easy-to-use web wallet for Litecoin. It allows users to store send and receive LTC with a web browser and without downloading the blockchain. LiteVault encrypts wallets before they reach their servers and allows 2-factor authentication through email address. This wallet is completely open source.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?