Luno Wallet Wallet Website
BitX Wallet was rebranded to the Luno Wallet. The Luno wallet makes using Bitcoin and Ethereum easier than ever. Luno is mostly used in emerging markets and has the ability to trade into local currency through its network. The wallet offers two-factor authentication.
With Luno Wallet you can:
- Store your Bitcoin and Ethereum securely and access it anytime, anywhere
- Email Bitcoin and Ethereum to anyone
- Monitor the current price of Bitcoin and Ethereum, and compare it to other currencies
- Receive Bitcoin to your Luno Wallet via QR codes, email or your wallet address
- Send Bitcoin by scanning QR codes or to other wallet addresses
- Buy and sell Bitcoin instantly depending on currency
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.