MetaMask Wallet Website
MetaMask is an easy-to-use Ethereum Browser with centralized validation, meaning that there is no need to download the blockchain but you can still get the same features as with the Mist wallet, such as interacting with Ethereum enabled websites.
MetaMask requires no login and does not store your private keys in any server, instead they are stored on Chrome and password protected.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?