Monero Core Client Wallet Website
Monero Core consists of several applications, including monerod, the daemon used if running a full node which requires the user to keep a full copy of the Monero blockchain, actively assisting the Monero network. This wallet does not offer a Graphic User Interface (GUI) so all operations must be done via command line terminal.
When using this wallet, the user has complete control of his private keys which is always advisable for both security and privacy reasons.
Monero Core is also available for ARM7, ARM8 and FreeBSD
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?