Monero GUI Wallet Website
Monero GUI is the first official Monero wallet to offer a graphic user interface which means users don't need to use the command line terminal in order to use the wallet. The wallet requires the user to run a full node which means a full copy of the Monero blockchain must be kept, actively assisting the Monero network. When using this wallet, the user has complete control of his private keys which is always advisable for both security and privacy reasons.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?