MSigna Wallet Wallet Website
mSIGNA is an advanced yet easy-to-use wallet featuring speed and simplicity, enterprise-level scalability, and strong security.
It supports BIP32, multisignature transactions, offline storage, multidevice synchronization, and encrypted electronic and paper backups.
A good compromise in terms of advanced features and simplicity.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?