NEM Mobile Wallet Wallet Website
The NEM Mobile Wallet is an open-source app that allows users to interact with the XEM cryptocurrency through iOS and Android devices. It allows users to generate, import and export NEM accounts, create multisig contracts and manage multiple accounts and local address books, among other features. All NEM Mobile Wallet private keys and other important data stored locally and encrypted.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?