NEM Nano Wallet Wallet Website
The NEM Nano Wallet is a light version of the NEM wallet for those that don't want to runn a full node and store the blockchain. It allows users to send XEM, mosiacs, and messages to any address/namespace. It also allows for multi-sigature and Multi-User Accounts. Users can buy and sell directly on the wallet through the integrated Changelly Instant Exchange.
The NEM Nano Wallet is compatible with OSX, Windows, Linux, and more.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?