The Nexo Mastercard Card can be ordered and managed from the comfort of your Nexo Mobile App, giving you instant worldwide access to your credit line. The Nexo Card is already linked to the assets in your Nexo Wallet. When making purchases, the Nexo Oracle confirms in real-time your credit line balance, approves the transaction and sends you the details in a push notification.
Enjoy cashback of up to 5% whenever paying with your Nexo Card. The cashback is instantly deposited into your NEXO Wallet, increasing your available credit line balance.
Nexo Card is a key part of the Nexo ecosystem which also includes NEXO token and Nexo wallet.
- How Is Cryptocurrency Integrated To Gift Cards?
- How to Buy Gift Cards With Cryptocurrencies on Coinsbee
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.