OmniWallet Wallet Website
Private keys are never sent to the server except in an encrypted form.
You can deploy the Omniwallet on your own server and host your own instance, or use one of the service providers that will host it for you - your money, your choice.
Omniwallet comes with a pre-built support for Bitcoin, Omni and Test Omni.
An easy to use web interface for using mastercoin.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?