This is a Paycent USD debit card. It can be purchased both in virtual or physical formats and both are free (standard shipping). The physical card has no monthly fees but has a 3% foreign currency conversion cost. In the Paycent card, the balance is always held in Bitcoin and is converted to fiat when required. Paycent offers additional features on its virtual cards, which can be locked to a single merchant for safety.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How To Use The Zcash GUI Wallet