Samourai Wallet Wallet Website
They claim to be a modern bitcoin wallet hand forged to keep your transactions private, your identity masked, and your funds secure.
- Military Grade Encryption - Samourai is encrypted on the phone using AES-256 encryption.
- Strong Default Protection with BIP 44 and BIP 39 - Samourai enforces a BIP 39 passphrase on wallet creation, hardening the security of your wallet right out of the gate.
- Secure PIN Login - Use a 5-8 digit PIN to access your wallet. PIN screen is randomized on every load to thwart screen recording spyware.
- You control your private keys - Private keys are created and stored on your device and are never communicated with any server or anyone.
- Certificate Pinning - Protects HTTPS websites from impersonation using fraudulent certificates issued by compromised certificate authorities.
- No address reuse - Samourai never reuses addresses, never leaking valuable metadata about you and your purchase habits.
- Randomized change outputs - Samourai is the only wallet to randomize the number of change outputs for each send, making gathering wallet address metadata more difficult.
- Deterministic inputs/outputs positioning - Samourai positions the inputs/outputs of each transaction deterministically after a send, decreasing the effectiveness of block chain snooping
- Avoid linking previous change outputs - Samourai parses all previous transactions before building a new transaction to make sure it isn't leaking valuable metadata about your and your wallet
- Tor and VPN Support - Samourai is enabled with Tor and VPN support allowing you the ability to route all transactions through an anonymous IP address.
- Bitcoin Network Health Monitoring - Samourai actively monitors the condition of Bitcoin Network alerting you when transactions may confirm slower and informing you of the current required miner fee for quick transaction confirmation.
- Send in your favorite currency - Instant currency conversion makes it easier to send Bitcoin.
- Smart Miner Fees - Samourai offers three different miner fee profiles: Auto to use our smart fee detection algorithm, Priority during times of network stress to ensure quick confirmations, Custom to set a fee of your own choice.
- Block Chain Obfuscation - Samourai offers three different presets that provide varying levels of obfuscations: Simple to send a basic HD transaction with no added obfuscation, Samourai Send to send a transaction that uses decoy change addresses, CoinJoin Simulation to send a transaction that is indistinguishable from a CoinJoin transaction on the block chain.
- Export your wallet anywhere, anytime - You may export your wallet to any Bitcoin wallet than follows BIP 39,44 specifications.
- Restore any HD wallet - You may restore an existing HD wallet from any wallet provider with or without a BIP 39 passphrase
- Choose your fiat currency - View transactions and make sends in your local fiat currency.
- Choose your favorite Bitcoin unit - BTC, mBTC, bits, It is up to you
- Choose your favorite Block Explorer - Most popular block explorers are available to view transactions on the web
You can contact them at: email@example.com
There is a discussion here about the way Samourai works: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/447s7c/samourai_is_the_most_private_and_anonymous
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.