SpectroCoin EUR Bitcoin Debit Card Verified is hooked into SpectroCoin's own exchange and wallet system. The card has a standard set of foreign currency conversion fees at 3%.
Point of Sale purchase shave no extra charge but there is a monthly service charge at EUR 1. There is no inactivity fee.
Topping up from a spectrocoin account does not have a surcharge and there are the usual fees on ATM withdrawals although limited to 2 withdrawals per day.
In order to verify your card you need to provide a passport or id card or utility bill.
SpectroCoin is based in London but registered as a Lithuanian Company.The card issuer is Partner and Visa.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How to Buy and Store Grin