SpectroCoin Wallet Website
SpectroCoin is an online Bitcoin Exchange and Wallet provider with an extremely easy to use interface and great security. Based in London and with a full suite of accessibility options this wallet and exchange provider is set to be a top runner in the space.
SpectroCoin Card allows users to pay via Bitcoin at any ATM or shop globally. Although users do incur fees at 1 EUR per month - the benefit of using it abroad can be quite significant. The card is available in dollars pounds and euros.
The Wallet and exchange can be accessed via Windows, Android or IoS apps and accounts can be topped up via SEPA Transfers immediately.
The exchange looks to match orders internally although when liquidity is lacking they can access other exchanges pools to offer best pricing.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?