Stellar Desktop Wallet Website
The Stellar Desktop wallet is a desktop client for the Stellar coin, available on Windows and Linux, enabeling the option of encrypting your secret key and storing it as a file locally on computer. Your account is as safe as the security of your personal computer.
Stellar Desktop likwise, also fully supports the federation protocol and even embeds the fed.network service.
It's an open source full featured desktop client, allowing users to keep their keys locally. Support in the Chinese language is also available.
This is a full node client, therefore you'll need to download and store a full copy of the blockchain.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.