Stellar Desktop Wallet Website
The Stellar Desktop is a desktop client for the Stellar coin which works with Windows and Linux. It allows users to keep their keys locally and it also supports the Chinese language. This is a full node client, therefore you'll need to download and store a full copy of the blockchain.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?