Waves Wallet Wallet Website
The Waves Wallet is the official wallet for the Waves Platform. It comes as a Chrome Extension that can be easily installed and used to perform most actions in the Waves Platofrm as well as for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Currently in development, the Waves Platform will allow users to issue, transfer and trade assets. The wallet has a built-in decentralized exchange platform that can be used to exchange assets, cryptocurrencies and fiat tokens.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?