ZCash Swing GUI Wallet Wallet Website
ZCash Swing GUI Wallet is a Linux wallet for Zcash. While there are no compiled version to download, users can follow this guide to learn how to install the wallet.
This wallet requires users to run the Zcash daemon at the same time, in order to download the blockchain, as the wallet itself simply provides a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that acts as a wrapper and presents the information in a user-friendly manner.
Using This wallet, users can create new transparent (T) and private (Z) wallet addresses and send both protected or transparent value.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?