ZCash Swing GUI Wallet Wallet Website
ZCash Swing GUI Wallet is a Linux wallet for Zcash. While there are no compiled version to download, users can follow this guide to learn how to install the wallet.
This wallet requires users to run the Zcash daemon at the same time, in order to download the blockchain, as the wallet itself simply provides a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that acts as a wrapper and presents the information in a user-friendly manner.
Using This wallet, users can create new transparent (T) and private (Z) wallet addresses and send both protected or transparent value.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.