CryptoCompare.com is an interactive site where you can comment and review products related to crypto currencies such as mining equipment, exchanges and wallets. But in order to do so you need to be registered...
In order to register all you need to do is click on the login button in the top right hand corner.
After you have clicked on the login/register button you are given three options:
- Type in an email and password.
- Login with Facebook.
- Login with Google Plus.
If you chose option one an activation email will be sent to your email account where you have to click on an activation link - but if you chose options 2 or 3 - Facebook or Google - you can start commenting and giving your views immediately!
Happy Commenting and Reviewing - and to see how comments work see our reviewing and commenting guide here!
- An Overview of Optimism's (OP) History Sponsored
- How to Become a Crypto Liquidity Provider
- How a Data Breach Could Cost You Your Crypto Wallet
- Best VPN for Crypto Trading: What to Look For
- Using VPNs and Password Managers to Secure Your NFTs
- B2Broker Introduces cTrader as a White Label Platform
- CryptoCompare Lists Potential Ethereum Hard Fork Tokens
- Crypto Spot Trading Volumes Reach 20-Month Low
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.