BlockTrail Wallet Website
The BlockTrail wallet is Hierarchical Deterministic and uses MultiSignature technology.
Private keys are always stored on the users device - so "be your own bank" is actually the case with this wallet.
The wallet also has live transaction data, history and supports two factor authentication. The Company is based in Amsterdam and is backed by the ex-founder of the Russian version of Facebook, Lev Leviev.
In all a decent wallet with all the functionality you need, future proof and with a stunning interface that makes it pleasing on the eye and easy to use.
Blocktrail has been acquired by Bitmain
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to store Bitcoins?